From Miaverse & Chemical Culture
(Redirected from Organochlorides)
Organochlorides, or Chlorocarbons, are a branch of the Organic Halide Peoples. There are many of them living in the world; some are working around humans and some are retired.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Most Organochlorides have dark blue and light pink hair, pale skin and dark red eyes.
Average Organochloride height is 174.8 cm based on 14 characters.
Chloromethanes and Chloroethenes[edit | edit source]
Chloromethane family[edit | edit source]
- Chloromethane/Methyl Chloride: Refrigeration consultant
- Dichloromethane/Methylene Chloride: Mechanical engineer
- Trichloromethane/[[Chloroform 9:Anaesthetist (formerly), now has a very bad reputation
- Carbon Tetrachloride/Carbon Tetrachloride: Firefighter and dry-cleaner (formerly), was a pioneer in dry-cleaning
Chloroethenes[edit | edit source]
- Vinyl Chloride/Vinyl Chloride: A plastics industry pioneer, one of the richest Chemicals
- Dichloroethylene I & II: Twins who work in various industries
- Trichloroethylene: Anaesthetist and dry-cleaner (formerly)
- Tetrachloroethylene: Dry-cleaner
Chloroethanes[edit | edit source]
- Chloroethane/Ethyl Chloride: A very happy nurse who visits festivals in Brazil
- Dichloroethane I: Has worked as an anaesthetist, father of Trichloroethane I & Dichloroethane II: The oldest of the Organochlorides
- Trichloroethane I: Photographer (formerly) & Trichloroethane II
- Tetrachloroethane I & Tetrachloroethane II
- Hexachloroethane: A military general and Tetrachloroethylene's father
Others[edit | edit source]
This list includes notable characters that are from various Organochloride families.
- Chloral, an Organochloride-Aldehyde, worked as a doctor